In the Emmanuel Community young people reach out to young people. In the climate and culture of today the works of the Community have the aim to help young people:
- To encounter Christ personally and live this each day
- To become rooted in the Faith and be formed and grow as committed
- Catholics in the world
- To proclaim Christ to other young people that they encounter.
The Community also organises:
- Groups to Youth Events such as Australian Catholic Youth Forum (ACYF)
- Pilgrimages – “In the Footsteps of Jesus” Holy Lands and WYD Krakow 2016
- The Emmanuel School of Mission (ESM) – a year for praying, formation and experiencing fraternal and missionary life
In 2017 the Community started running a young adults mission, for ages 18-25 called ‘Fire and Hope.’ The aim of our mission is to form young people as missionaries by having a monthly youth mass at St Anne’s in South Strathfield, followed by a time of praise and a teaching on some aspect of mission.
Fortnightly formation and Sharing groups for young adults.